Search This Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2011

little dig 2

I was there 2 days at little dig and had a great time. On day 1 I was at the new spot and was shaking roots the whole day but I did ok with it. While I was there i had a man from Maryland come join me and was interested in some help. I gave what know how i have so far and put him on some gold. hope he had a great time here in new Hampshire with his family. I also got to get together with Jim for a few on day one.

   On day 2 I drove back the the river to get together with Jim and the rest of the group there for little dig 2.
I got to know a lot of great people even if I don't know all the names. It was raining all day but you don't get gold staying inside and i was going to be in the water any ways. As i got to the river i met up with an old friend of mine Jay (I Talked about him in my 1st. post, just not by name) When i got with the group we all talked had a great time and i think we all got some collar for our day in the rain.

   The end of the day i got together with Jim and some others at his camp site we had a burger and talked about gold (what else) Jim's wife Heidi his daughter Liz and her boyfriend Matt. I am sorry I can not name others by name but i will remember you and do hope to get to know you all better.

   Seeing Jim there with his family gave me a great idea (They are few and far between) This next weekend my Dad and I are going camping and looking for gold he has never done it but it should be a great farther and some weekend. But that's another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment